Counseling and Enrollment
Round 2 for Central Campus Course Requests Start Monday, March, 21, 2022.
- Please use the QR Codes and links in the first document below (ending in “Process”). Previous links and QR codes will not work.
- We will take course requests until our rosters are at capacity.
- We will reach out to home hs counselors on a bi-weekly basis with results.
- Students should take the request survey (and not parents) as this is how we are getting student voice.
- 22 23 Round 2 Central Campus Courses Request Process has information for any DMPS or non-DMPS student to make a course request at Central Campus for the next school year. Included are the new course links and QR codes in addition to some helpful hints.
- 22 23 Round 2 Requestable Courses is a listing of classes that we will and will not accept requests for during Round 2.
- 22 23 Program One Pagers This document includes one page of information on each course/program at Central Campus. Information includes instructor information, key points, what it’s like to be a student in the course or program, what student success looks like, certifications that can be earned, prerequisite information, and college credit availability.
Central Campus School Counseling Team Contacts
John Hickling, School Counselor, Student Last Names A-L, John.Hickling@dmschools.org
Jennifer Scott, School Counselor, Student Last Names M-Z, Jennifer.Scott@dmschools.org
Mary Moua, Counseling Assistant, Mary.Moua@dmschools.org