Counseling and Enrollment
Central Campus Course Request Process for SY 24-25
We are excited to share our course request process with you for the 24-25 school year.
Below is a list of resources that will help students and families understand the academic opportunities available to students at Central Campus.
- Central Campus 24-25 Requestable Courses – includes which courses are requestable by a student’s 24-25 grade level. Credit amount, period amount, class length, and other information are listed.
- 9th Grade CC 24-25 Requestable Courses – includes which courses are requestable by incoming 9th grade students.
- Central Campus Coursework Descriptions from the 24-25 DMPS HS Course Catalog
- Central Campus Course Request Process SY 24-25 for DMPS Students – includes timelines and processes for new and returning students to Central Campus.
The 24-25 Central Campus Course Request link will be closed from December 18 through February as home school counselors will offer CC seats or waitlist status with students. The form will reopen in March sometime. We will notify our sending schools and related programs across DMPS and the DSM Metro when that form will reopen for our second round for requests. When the form reopens, we will be taking course requests for programs that have available seats for the actual class or the class’s waitlist.
- Central Campus Course Request Process SY 24-25 for Out-of-District (OOD) or Non-DMPS Students – includes timelines and processes for new and returning students to Central Campus.
- Central Campus by Grade Level 24-25
We strongly encourage students to make their Central Campus course requests with their home high school counselor to ensure the coursework meets each student’s post-secondary pathway options.
Please contact the Central Campus Counseling Staff with your questions.
OOD and Non-DMPS Families may contact John Hickling with questions or concerns.
Central Campus School Counseling Team Contacts
John Hickling, School Counselor, Student Last Names A-L, T: 515-242-7676 John.Hickling@dmschools.org
Jennifer Scott, School Counselor, Student Last Names M-Z, T: 515-242-7674 Jennifer.Scott@dmschools.org
Mary Moua, Counseling Assistant, T: 515-242-8117 Mary.Moua@dmschools.org