All Central Campus coursework is captured on your home high school’s transcript.  Please contact your home high school for getting your high school transcript.  If your coursework has not been included on your transcript, please have your school counselor contact us.

For more information about accessing student records and transcripts, please visit the DMPS Student Records and Transcripts page.